- Negotiate discounts for a % off the gross charge for ground, air, and all other services in exchange for giving them volume.
- Negotiate the dim divisor you use to calculate the dimensional weight of your package. This is very important if you ship big boxes with a lot of air.
- Negotiate an allowance for packages that get remeasured during transit. It is is only .5 inches bigger can that be allowed? Is it a full inch?
- Negotiate your rates for residential separately.
- Negotiate your discount off of the standard accessorial charges.
- Negotiate a ground with freight pricing discount.
- Negotiate a Sure post discount.
- Negotiate discount during holiday surcharges.
- Negotiate special rates for extra tall packages if you ship them.
Back to Richardson Seating News