There are many things that you may want to consider purchasing for the front of a new restaurant. Some potential items to consider include:
- A sign with the restaurant's name, logo, and any relevant information such as operating hours
- Outdoor seating, such as tables and chairs or benches
- Planters or pots with flowers or plants to add color and appeal to the front of the restaurant
- Awnings or umbrellas to provide shade for outdoor seating areas
- Lighting, such as lanterns or string lights, to create a welcoming atmosphere and make the restaurant visible at night
- Trash cans and recycling bins to keep the front of the restaurant clean and tidy
- Menu boards or displays to showcase the restaurant's offerings
- Decorations or other items to add character and personality to the front of the restaurant, such as flags, banners, or artwork.
It's important to consider the needs of your specific restaurant and the design aesthetic you're going for when deciding which items to purchase for the front of the restaurant. You may also want to consult with a design professional or interior decorator to get advice on the best way to furnish and decorate the front of your restaurant.